Conversion Logic Solutions
Cross-channel measurement, attribution, and incrementality for better marketing decisions.
Unified Marketing Measurement
Accurate, actionable insights at any level of granularity.
- Leverages the latest in sophisticated machine learning to provide continuous data-driven alignment between MMM and MTA
- Seamlessly combines insights from marketing mix models (MMM) and multi-touch attribution (MTA) in a single platform
- Accounts for addressable media (linked to a particular individual) and non-addressable media (not linked to a particular individual) to provide user, household, and market-level insights
Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM)
Accurate forecasting and planning with strategic insights on market-level drivers of demand.
- Identifies causal relationships between business outcomes (e.g., brand metrics, new customers, transactions), marketing, and other demand drivers
- Powered by advanced time-series cross-section (TSCS) regression models that quantify marketing’s impact and other drivers on key business outcomes
- Enables channel impact measurement for TV, print, radio, out-of-home, sponsorships, digital, social and other channels
Digital Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA)
Precise, actionable insights at the speed and granularity of digital.
- Connects all addressable media and consumer actions for customer journeys driving online and offline conversions
- Using the advanced machine learning algorithms to build the most accurate models
- Quantifies the incrementality of every touch point at the most detailed levels available
- Measures media performance for expert-level budget allocation optimizations
TV Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA)
TV media performance insights, leveraging household-level datasets for ongoing planning and optimization.
- Uses data from over 11 million opted-in smart TVs detailing commercials viewed and user content consumption
- Assembles converting and non-converting paths at the household level to measure the true impact of TV advertising on conversions and does not rely on time-based correlation analysis alone, but actual observed consumer behaviors
- Provides detailed insights on television effectiveness for better media planning and optimization
- Offers ability to optimize television for offline conversions, online conversions or both
Solutions at a Glance
- View cross-channel synergy
- Understand incrementality between channels
- Explore online + offline channel impact
- Device view of path touchpoints
- Custom/ buildable path analysis
- Full-funnel conversion path insights
Detailed TV Analysis
- Advanced statistical analysis to determine short and long term impact of TV
- Granular tactical output to inform TV planning daily
- Ability to simulate what-if scenarios
- Budget recommendations for planning
- Recommendations to cut wasted spend
- Recommendations on areas of scale
- Recommendations on testing structures
Media and Conversion Dashboards
- Surface attributed metrics for touch points that specifically contributed to the conversion attributes selected