This spring, IDG Connect surveyed over 250 marketers on their measurement strategies and tactics. The results are illuminating: a clear view into what’s working, what’s not, and what’s next for cross-channel analytics.
The resulting report, “Seeing the Forest for the Trees: Unified Analytics for Modern Marketing,” analyzes these findings and provides actionable insights, including:
1. Trends in channel utilization, especially around programmatic
2. Which KPIs executives really want, and how marketers measure them
3. Overcoming data accuracy obstacles
4. Challenges with cross-channel attribution, and how to overcome them
5. Benefits from attribution, and how to assess your implementation readiness